TABB Austin Speakers
Texas Association of Business Brokers (TABB) | Austin Chapter Speakers
AUSTIN, Texas, May 10, 2023 (Newswire.com) - The Austin chapter of the Texas Association of Business Brokers (TABB) has announced a new educational speaker program for the Austin business community.
TABB Austin will now provide individual speakers or a panel of speakers for the following topics:
- Planning for a Strategic Exit
- Valuing a Main Street Business
- The Current State of the Main Street M&A Market
- How to Sell a Family Business
- How to Buy a Main Street Business
- Pros and Cons of Seller Financing
These unique and engaging discussion topics are being presented by the Austin chapter executive board members.
- Joshua Carnes, TABB Austin President
- Owner & Sr. M&A Advisor of Lion Business Brokers
- Kelli Toal, TABB Austin Secretary
- Realtor & Business Broker with Captex Business Group
- Jeffery Elder, TABB Austin Treasurer
- Sr. M&A Advisor with International Business Exchange
TABB is the oldest business broker trade association in the country formed in 1979.
TABB, Inc. ("TABB") is a non-profit Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c)6 trade association dedicated to improving and advancing the business brokerage profession for the benefit of its members and the general public. TABB has an established Code of Ethics, provides education opportunities for its members and the general public, promulgates forms for use by its members regarding many aspects of the business sale/purchase process and affords networking opportunities for those in the business brokerage profession, their buyer or seller clients and those who provide services related to the business brokerage industry.Contact Information:
Owner | Sr. M&A Advisor
Original Source: Texas Association of Business Brokers | Austin Chapter Launches Educational Speaker Program